Gerda Henkel Stiftung – General Research GrantsLocation: Location: Germany | Workplace: On site
The Gerda Henkel Stiftung is glad to announce that the application for general research grants are now open for international postdoc researchers. The Gerda Henkel Foundation is one of the largest private research founders in Germany and has a reputation for supporting high-quality, innovative research in the fields of history, archaeology, and Islamic studies.
Applications for research scholarships can be submitted by individuals who have completed their postdoctoral studies or have postdoctoral qualifications. Applicants must submit the following documents in English or German to this electronic application form:
- A description of the research proposal in max. 8 pages
- A time schedule and working plan of necessary travels to archives, libraries and museums
- A decription of the travels to archives, museums or other destinations which are closly related to the subject of the project and detailed calculation of the costs
- A calculation of material costs
- A tabular CV with a list of publications
- Copies of academic certificates
- A letter of recommendation
For more information on elegibility requirements, the application procedure and the types of scholarship, please refer to the website.