The Kosciuszko FoundationLocation: Location: Poland | Workplace: On site
The program is addressed to scientists from Ukraine who have Ukrainian citizenship and hold at least a doctoral degree (PhD). The condition for receiving the grant is to be an employee or research associate of a Ukrainian university or other research unit and to submit the required documents.
- The applications must include:
- attached CV of the candidate;
- description of the candidate's scientific activity;
- description of the research project to be implemented in Poland;
- a scan of a letter or e-mail from a research supervisor or associate from a Polish university or research institution confirming the readiness to cooperate in the implementation of the project.
Applications should be completed in Polish or English. More information can be obtained at this e-mail.